Samsung Galaxy S8
- Design The Infinity Display has an incredible screen that spills over the phone’s sides, forming a completely smooth, continuous surface with no bumps or angles. It’s pure, pristine, uninterrupted glass. And it takes up the entire front of the phone, flowing seamlessly into the aluminum shell. The result is a beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical, singular object.
- Camera Capture life as it happens with the Galaxy S8 cameras. The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera are so accurate and fast* that you won’t miss a moment, even in low light.
- Security Prying eyes are not a problem when you have iris scanning on the Galaxy S8*. No two irises have the same pattern, not even yours, and they’re nearly impossible to replicate. That means with iris scanning, your phone and its contents open to your eyes only. And when you need to unlock really fast, face recognition is a handy option
- Performance You never really stop using your phone. That’s why Galaxy S8 are are driven by a revolutionary 10nm processor*. It’s fast and powerful and increases battery efficiency. Plus, there’s the ability to expand storage, and to work through rain and dust with IP68-rated performance.* *Samsung Galaxy S8 provides ingress protection (IP68) against dust and water to a maximum of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes.*
- Intelligence Say hello to Bixby! Bixby completely changes the way you interact with your phone. It’s a personal assistant that understands talk, text, and taps so you’re never confined to one mode of communication. It also completely changes the way you search. You don’t even have to ask, just show Bixby what you want by opening your camera app. It’s so incredibly easy.