Fibre Optic Broadband
This Fibre Optic Broadband service is powered by a $200 million information and communication superhighway which extends from Sydney to Guam. Internet traffic travels through this superhighway connecting users to Asia and America directly. We believe this Fibre Optic Broadband service is currently the most competitive product in the marketplace with symmetrical speeds, unlimited internet access with no shaping speeds, data quota or restrictions it is the most reliable and efficient fibre service available
Note: A service qualification is required for us to check if FOB (Fibre Optic Broadband) service is available at customer’s existing premises.
Benefits to businesses
Reliability - High availability with 99.9% uptime
Throughput - High speed access by means of fibre optic technology
Value - This is an affordable, UNLIMITED service. You won't need to budget for unexpected excess download costs.
- Quality - Tier 1 Infrastructure is extensive nationally and Internationally.
Why Choose Central Connect's Fibre Optic Broadband?
- We offer the most competitive price saving you $1000’s a month compared to competitors
- Our carrier’s PPC-1 undersea cable gives you low latency access to the Internet
- You will receive the most reliable, affordable and accessible Fibre Optic Broadband available
- You will have your own personal dedicated Account Managers to answer any questions and offer you support.