My Internet Is Slow
If you are having speed issues with your internet, follow these steps:
- Power cycle your modem (Turn off modem for approximately 10 seconds and turn back on).
- If your speed does not improve after a power cycle, confirm your internet speed by following these steps:
- On your internet browser go to the following link https://www.speedtest.net/
- Run the speed test and record your download and upload speed. Does your internet speed meet the following guidelines:
- NBN Service speed guideline (Table below)
- Is your speed below the speed guideline (Table below)
- Please call Central Connect Support on 02 4355 4844 Opt 3.
|Typical speeds between||12/1 MBPS||25/5 MBPS||50/20 MBPS||100/40 MBPS|
|7pm-11pm||9Mbps (download)||20Mbps (download)||44Mbps (download)||88Mbps (download)|
|0.8Mbps (upload)||4Mbps (upload)||15Mbps (upload)||30Mbps (upload)|
|12am-6pm||11Mbps (download)||22Mbps (download)||45Mbps (download)||90Mbps (download)|
|0.9Mbps (upload)||4Mbps (upload)||15Mbps (upload)||30Mbps (upload)|