At Central Connect we provide a range of phone and internet solutions for small to medium businesses right across the country. And while each business is unique, over the years we’ve managed to narrow down what it is most customers want to just two things:
- it needs to work, and
- it needs to be simple.
Well, we think the Ericsson-LG iPECS UCP fits these criteria.
A unified communications solution, it isn’t too big or too complicated for an SME, but it can still do everything you need for your day-to-day tasks. Importantly, it is also the solution most recommended to our SME customers.
Featuring an integrated UC (Unified Communication) in a single server, the unit is cost-efficient and versatile. It offers different user options for varying job roles e.g. the set-up for a secretary will differ to a salesman or director, which gives it the versatility of a more complex set-up without the additional cost. Its license system allows you to add users as your business grows – providing a scalable communications solution that simply grows with you. Mobility features such as IP Dect, WiFi, UCS and mobile extension make it easy for a business with staff who are constantly on the go to stay connected. While video conferencing, instant messaging and Outlook integration also make it an attractive offer to many SMEs.
- Call Control: Control all of your calls and telephony from your desktop
- Click-To-Call: A simple mouse click to dial numbers from your screen
- Chat Instant Messaging: Chat with colleagues and collaborate on simple questions and information exchange
- Call Through/Call Back: Call through your main office system and secure reliable and cost-effective call rates
- Outlook Integration: Outlook contact and schedule synchronisation
- Audio Conference Manager: Voice conference (Ad-hoc, Room, and Group) easily invite attendees using drag and drop
- Video Conference and Collaboration: Video conference up to six colleagues on UCS Premium including screen sharing, whiteboard and web push functions
- Visual Voicemail: Manage all of your voicemail on your PC, smartphone or tablet
Find Out More
If you would like to learn more about the iPECS UCP 100 and whether it is suitable for your business, please contact us directly on 1800 426 855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.